Beginning with the Eternity Code booster set release, Sneak Peek events will now be called Premiere! events, a brand-new event series offering Duelists a superior launch experience for all quarterly, core booster releases.
The rules of the game have changed, allowing Duelists even more freedom to concoct their own winning strategies! Eternity Code takes advantage of these changes, introducing new cards for Synchro, Xyz, and Fusion-based strategies to help them leap into the future. Here’s what you need to know about May’s booster release:
- Eternity Code follows directly on from Ignition Assault with new cards for @Ignister, Ancient Warriors, and the world premiere theme: Plunder Patroll! It’s now easier than ever to take advantage of the Plunder Patroll’s easy access to the Extra Deck.
- The ultimate @Ignister Link Monster is here! This Link-6 monster is unaffected by all other card effects and its ATK ranges from 3000 to 6000 depending on how many monsters you use as Link Material.
- New cards for strategies from 2019’s Rising Rampage, Chaos Impact, The Infinity Chasers, Fists of the Gadgets, and Mystic Fighters, including the first Link-4 “Code Talker” and incredible new Dragonmaids!
- Duelists who want to be fully prepared should look to Duel Overload to pick up crucial cards for Decks like Dinosaurs, Madolche, and Witchcrafters before strong, new cards for those themes arrive in Eternity Code!
- Powerful general use cards that can go into any Deck, including a new Effect Monster from the same lineage as Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring!
The Eternity Code booster set contains 100 new cards:*
26 Super Rares
14 Ultra Rares
10 Secret Rares
This is what you can expect from the Eternity Code Premiere! event:
Duelists can purchase more packs of the new set than ever before. While Sneak Peeks limited Duelists to just 5 boosters, Premiere! events will include 5 packs with registration and give attendees the option to purchase additional packs, while supplies last.
- The promo card for each Premiere! event will be far more exclusive at a rate of 4 promos per Premiere! kit, which will also include 2 Premiere! Mouse Pads as additional player support.
- The hosting OTS can choose to run their Premiere! event in the format that best serves their community: tournament play, open Dueling or a mix of both. If the OTS chooses to host a tournament, the promo cards and Mouse Pads will be split between prizing and random giveaways to make sure competitive and casual attendees both get a chance.
- With more exclusive promo cards, more freedom in event formats, and increased opportunities to purchase more of the new release, Premiere! events will raise the bar for pre-release experiences in 2020 and beyond.
Eternity Code Premiere! event:
Apr 25 – 26, 2020
US & Canada: Information & Locations coming soon
Latin America: Information & Locations coming soon