- Summon over 100 monsters and creatures, with special powers and attacks during races
- Clear races to acquire new cards for your deck providing motorcycle upgrades and more advanced
- Includes over 150 different Yu-Gi-Oh! cards complete with their own original effects
- Utilize the Wii Remote for the card dueling and the Nunchuk for the racing
- Includes fun modes of play: Story Mode, Free Duels, and Competition Multiplayer
Release Date: Japan: Sept 16, 2010
US: Oct 26, 2010
UK: Nov 26, 2010
Media: Sony PSP
ESRB Rating: E
Genre: Card Game
Multiplayer: 1 – 4
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Tag Force 5 (PSP)
遊戯王 ５Ｄ＇ｓ ＴＡＧ ＦＯＲＣＥ 5
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Tag Force 5 is the fifth installment of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force series.
The game uses the Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Card Game Master Rules. Unlike the real game, it includes many cards that have appeared in the anime, that haven’t been released in real life, the Dark Synchro Monsters and Egyptian Gods effects and rules are closer to their anime than real life counterparts.
The game follows the March 2010 Forbidden and Limited Lists by default.
Details and Brief Game Description:
Six months have passed since the fight against the Dark Signers. New Domino City and Satellite have finally been reunited and now live in peace and harmony. Until the arrival of 3 mysterious people who claimed to be from Yliaster and a new mysterious Turbo Duelist named Ghost arrives. Now, only Yusei can stop him. Battle through Story Mode for full emersion in the world of the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s animated series and interact with more than 100 characters. Compete against opponents in one-on-one Free Duels or team up with a partner to defeat opponents using more than 4,500 cards in the biggest Yu-Gi-Oh! game ever! Full 3D animation and 4 player ad-hoc game play makes Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Tag Force 5 a force to be reckoned with.
- Ad-hoc game play allows up to 4 players to compete against each other at one time through cooperative game play or battle in one-on-one duels
- Complete with 4,500 of the latest Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s trading cards from the Star Strike Blast releasing in November 2010
- Battle through story mode for full immersion in the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s animated series or compete in Free Duel to jump right into the dueling action
- Compete and interact with more than 100 characters from the animated series
- In game story mirrors the animated series storyline at the time of launch
- Complete with more than 300 hours of game play complete with 3D animated cut scenes
- Connect via Wi-Fi to download new cards or win new cards by battling competitors in Story Mode
- Includes 3 exclusive trading cards in package
As has become traditional with Konami’s Yu-Gi-Oh! titles, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Duel Transfer will be released with three official Trading Cards inside the box.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Tagforce 5 for the PSP is scheduled to launch in North America Nov 2010, while Europe gets a TBA.
More coming soon!
« 5D's Duel Transer Information | 5D's World Championship 2011 Over The Nexus »