- Genre: RPG/Strategy
- Origin: Japan
- Number of Players: 1-4
- System Support: PSP, local wireless
US: September 18, 2007
Jap: September 27, 2007
EU: September 30, 2007
Media: Sony PSP Video Game
ESRB Rating: E
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 2
(Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX TAG FORCE 2 in Japan)
A new year at the Duel Academy has begun and the Tag Duel Tournament is the year’s most anticipated event. Champion duelists from all around the world have accepted invitations to this tournament. Explore the Duel Academy and find your perfect partner to combine your Decks to become an unstoppable fighting machine.
This game can be connected to Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force Evolution (PS2) to battle more characters and collect more cards.
- Cards up to Tactical Evolution (from OCG Series 5).
- Up to 2889 Cards Available
- Mini Games
- New Anime-Original Cards
- New Characters
- Monster Summon and Attack animations now play regardless of the character who Summons/attacks with them. New Monsters have Summon and Attack animations including “Chimeratech Overdragon”, Elemental Hero Neos and “Rainbow Dragon”.
- Egyptian God Cards available if UMD Recognition is used with Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force.
- New Destiny Draw System
- Uses March 2007 banlist as default
Each Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 2 game includes three exclusive trading cards.
- Mad Reloader
- Chaos Burst
- Dark Bribe