- Genre: Card Battle
- Origin: Japan
- Number of Players: 1-4
- Features: Online via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, Multi-card Multiplayer
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D’s World Championship 2011: Over The Nexus
The new game is based on the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s TV series and is also the official video game of the Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship in 2011. Skilled duelists will be invited to show their prowess at a series of events, with the very best players eventually picked to compete in KONAMI’s World Finals. As such, multi-player competition plays a big part in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s World Championship 2011: Over The Nexus, offering Wi-Fi gameplay and the ability for up to four players to duel offline.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s World Championship 2011: Over The Nexus features over 4200 cards for use in the game, and includes the new Storm of Ragnarok booster and the Lost Sanctuary structure deck. The game’s one-player story mode uses characters and situations from the TV show, and the in-game presentation has been streamlined with all-new dual-screen presentation to offer more information at a glance, while a new Duel Puzzle Editor allows users to create dueling situations that can be shared with duelists all over the world via Wi-Fi.
Every aspect of dueling is showcased in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s World Championship 2011: Over The Nexus, and it is the ultimate simulation of the ever-popular TRADING CARD GAME. Its many online options detail the social aspects of dueling, and the collectible nature of the various cards is also perfectly realized – even allowing players to get their decks rated, using given feedback to refine their cards.
As has become traditional with KONAMI’s Yu-Gi-Oh! titles, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s World Championship 2011: Over The Nexus will be released with three official Trading Cards inside the box.
Look for even more Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s World Championship 2011: Over The Nexus details as they come in.
Guest Game Reviews, coming soon.
- Includes cards from the latest booster packs.
- Featuring 4,200 cards from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s, more cards than any other Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship title
- Includes 2 exciting modes of gameplay in one game, 5D’s Story Mode and World Championship Mode
- Battle in single player mode or against Yu-Gi-Oh! gamers around the world via Wi-Fi
- Leaderboards including your last 20 battles
- New Wi-Fi ranking system
- Game will include 3 exclusive Yu-Gi-Oh! trading cards
More coming soon!
« 5D's Tag Force 5 | 5D's Tag Force 6 (J) Information »