Yu-Gi-Oh! CROSS DUEL
- Genre: Strategy
- Origin: Japan
- Number of Players: 1-4
- System Support: iOS, Android
Release Date: July 5, 2022 (Android)
ESRB Rating: T Teen(In app purchases, Fantasy Violence, Mild Blood, Suggestive Themes)
Yu-Gi-Oh! CROSS DUEL changes the game with dramatic four-player Dueling action. Stay tuned for more details about this exciting new Yu-Gi-Oh! project, planned for release on iOS and Android worldwide.
Similar to Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel, the free-to-play nature of Yu-Gi-Oh! Cross Duel should pave the way for more players to join in the fun. The iOS and Android game will feature:
- Three modes including four-player versus, four-player co-op and single-player Dueling
- A new style of Dueling that’s highly intuitive, even for newcomers to the Yu-Gi-Oh! series
- Characters from seven Yu-Gi-Oh! animated series to partner with and face off against
- Incredible 3D rendering of Yu-Gi-Oh! monsters in awe-inspiring Summoning scenes
- Monster customization that lets you unlock new Skills and assign them to your cards
- Build and customize your Decks in a flash automatically with innovative new functionality
Screenshots and images
More info and images coming soon..
* The game and screen image is under development.
ⓒ Studio Dice / Shueisha TV Tokyo KONAMI
© Konami Digital Entertainment
We will update as soon as we learn more.
Go to: « Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel - Info |